Christmas Gift Guide


Cashmere, cinnamon, the smell of freshly baked cookies. I love December.. so cosy and fragrant. I go back to childhood and relive the ritual of decorating the Christmas tree with my mom, while grandma was making gingerbread and my dad building snowmen. I always get excited at the thought of arranging the table, decorating the house and buying presents. And what else would anyone need for a perfect Christmas, other than your family and a lovely setting. So here it is, a fabulous gift guide, along with other pretty ideas which I hope you will enjoy at least as much as I did while preparing it. xx







Shop the gift guide: 

Elie Beaumont watch
Fever Collection body
Clara Olivia bra (15% off with code PIXIE15)
Diesel sunglasses from TK MAXX
Snake bracelet from here
Essie nail polish in a cut above
Lancôme La vie est belle perfume & body lotion
The Body Shop bronzing powder
The Body Shop shimmering dry oil
Chansons pour elle et autres poèmes érotiques by Paul Verlaine
Estēe Lauder Double Wear Makeup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vermilion Shades

LFW AW16 Day 3

* Summer Frenzy *