Vermilion Shades

***
One warm morning I lay in my bed caressed by the ray of sunlight pointing like a golden finger through the dust particles in the air. Stretching like a lazy cat, I stuck my toes out from under the sheets and wiggled them, enjoying the feeling. 

Then, lots of light! Someone had pulled the curtain open.. A smiling face beamed at me.

"Hello, sleepy head!" he whispered.. "It's a beautiful day!"

And so I discovered when we went on the terrace, as the sun filtered through the leaves turned everything into a symphony of soft greens. 

The air felt warm on my cheeks for the first time in months, and that afternoon I wandered around streets of blossomed trees, fascinated by the shades of melted vermilion the town was covered in. At one point it felt like I was part of an old movie. London does that a lot, and especially when the sun makes that perfect golden hour light that is reflected in all of the windows...
***
***
I was wearing The Kooples black dress, Zara leopard print shoes (Similar Here), vintage leather bag (Similar Here) and black beret (Similar Here).

Comments

  1. really beautifuly written, love this outfit and all the photos! I love vintage looks! Followed you x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me on bloglovin, otherwise I would not have found your great blog! I really love the styling in your posts, can't wait to read more :)

    www.isabelwithani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

* Summer Frenzy *

Mermaid Life