Scarlet Rage Vintage SS15

***
Everyone knows I've always been a fan of retro and vintage fashion, so of course I got more than excited when the lovely Jade Stavri from Scarlet Rage Vintage (which happens to be the most amazing vintage/retro shop in London), asked me to model their SS15 collection. Most of you have seen some previews of this wonderful photoshoot as I have been teasing you with Instagram and Twitter snippets for the past month or so. Well, I’m very thrilled to finally share with you the dreamy results. With talented Sally Rose as the photographer and Laura Marsh as the make-up artist, the whole process has been such a fun experience! See the rest of the story here for ideas on how to look like a retro Hollywood diva.

xx

Pixie
***

Photographer: Sally Rose
Hair & Make-up: Laura Marsh

Comments

  1. Wow, amazing photo-shoot. I love the vintage fashions, hair, and make-up!
    -Kre
    http://www.theredcarpetonkrestreet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

* Summer Frenzy *

Vermilion Shades