The First Snow


Oh what a frantic last month has been... For an indecisive girl like me, I’m always between places, switching between favourites and swapping preferences like scarves. Bucharest used to make me miss London, but now London makes me miss Bucharest. However, I cannot help but congratulate myself on this sudden pause where I feel no need to run away but simply, stay. Then I read this back and fear I’m writing in riddles, which makes sense I suppose, as my emotions are an endless labyrinth. 

One morning back home, I had the chance to take these lovely winter wonderland shots. Bright and early that morning, we were able to see the untouched thick layer of snow along the park that had decorated the city overnight. The sky was clear and blue, the winter sun was mild and warm. Gelid drops of dew were falling on the green turfs looking as beautiful as pearls. I was so happy to see the snow after such a long time. It started indeed to feel a little bit chilly, but I didn't mind; it was all about being back home and the warmth of the ones I loved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

* Summer Frenzy *

Vermilion Shades

Plucked from a Renoir painting