#LFW Day 1

***
For the first few days of London Fashion Week, the weather was simply incredible! I was ecstatic to be able to wear only a vest and not feel cold, so for day 1 I decided to opt for a more ‘rocker-chic’ look, edgy yet feminine – and I ended up loving it so much! 
We had a great day as usual and I got to see one of my favourite shows of the season, Pam Hogg's, as well as Ashley Isham's.
***
***
This fun-filled, whimsical collection with strong elements of summer made you forget the impending winter. Ashley Isham transported us to a beach filled with flowing fabrics.
The search for authentic emotion, dreaming of the next warm-weather getaway led to an artisanal collection with a rich history in the bright pink and red hues, slightly faded in parts, surplus of textures like souvenirs from a summer holiday. 
The glamorous, diaphanous weightlessness of dusk, crisp white, azure tulle with hand knotted rope felt romantic with a beachy 'joie de vivre' for a truly sumptuous poolside decadence Spring Summer 2016 collection.
***
***
Punk icon Pam Hogg rolled out an explosive parade full of anarchic energy and rebellious vibes in an opulent ode to 70’s style. I LOVED her new takes on classic looks, along with the revisit on the designer’s iconic catsuit silhouette. Became slightly obsessed with the Ziggy Stardust inspired elements as well! Eccentric show as usual. AND got to meet the über cool Pandemonia afterwards.
***
***

Stay tuned for day two and all the individual show reviews which should be up ASAP.

Also, don't forget to vote for my blog in the #CosmoBlogAwards as Best For Fashion & Best Use Of Photography. Today's the last day and it would mean so much. Since launching my blog almost two years ago, I have learnt the importance of being true to myself. I wanted to create a platform and show a style women could be expressive with. My readers have constantly given me the strength to become more confident and I was always determined to keep growing. Winning such an award would not only be a great opportunity for the future or a huge pat on the back for what I have achieved, but would also give other women who are looking to start their own business, the confidence, that they too can achieve anything. :) In order to vote you have to access this link: http://bit.ly/1OfifLj and pick your other choices along with ‪#‎JournauxDesFetichismes‬ for ‪#‎BestForFashion‬ and ‪#‎BestUseOfPhotography‬.
ㅤㅤ 
ㅤㅤ 

Thank you !


Bisous,
Pixie xx

Comments

  1. I love your outfit and the photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Love,
    Pixie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

* Summer Frenzy *

Vermilion Shades

Scarlet Rage Vintage SS15