Le Crépuscule du matin


I love the night-time words, rain-filled streets & all-night city lights..and I like leaving. 

Always having a permanent desire to explore, to learn about different cultures, to know more about everything and anything, I "get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till I drop" (J. Kerouac). Quelquefois je peux être trouvé dans l'air, parfois dans les vagues de la mer, ou dans l'autopsie d'un rêve; sometimes i'm the reason certain people's eyelashes meet in order to sink slowly and catastrophically into nothingness, or I'm used as an excuse for a glass of red wine to be finished, but most of the time I can be found in an envelope as a letter from a passed day, or week, a month, or even years, when everything i wanted was to be placed on a bed-sheet or be identified with one, and be surrounded with books, oh yes, get lost in books and covered with words. 

I've chosen my getaway city to be what Ezra Pound used to call 'London, deah old London is the place for poesy'. Here is where I wake up every morning with intense thrills of adventure, avec un désir de découvrir plus en chaque moment qui passe. 

The key to make this journey more delightful is trying to avoid ce que la plupart des gens connaissent. Between losing myself to writing and sipping bits of inspiration from the city, I try to search for what’s less known about, but beautiful at the same time. Sometimes it can be hidden in books, or at the corner of least crowded streets, entre les cafés et les bibliothèques, as P.S. notes à la fin de lettres d'amour. 

I let the sun play on my skin; rain too. Because I love noticing people, building up stories behind their expressions. 

Places with a story are fascinating. And the world has plenty of them to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

* Summer Frenzy *

Vermilion Shades

Cosmo Blog Awards